Congratulations on your first order! To place your order, log into youravon.com and have the orders you need to place ready.
Not a representative yet? Start your Avon business here.
1. Understand What She Wants: Your Starter Kit will include order books. These books will give you a good idea of what info you will need when placing a customer’s order. You will find that prospects and customers often communicate their orders in a more informal manner. Some may write it out on a piece of paper or email you a list of products while others earmark pages and circle the products they want to purchase.
2. Create Your New Customer Record: Before you submit your customer’s order, be sure to create a record for your new customer. You will be dropped into the “My Orders” section. You will want to select the “Add New Customer” link and complete the pop up which requires contact information such as email, phone, and mailing address.
3. Create an Order: To get started, start typing the customer’s name OR click the drop down and select the customer you are looking for. Once you’ve selected your customer, choose the campaign you want to place your order in. Click Create Order.
4. Complete Your Order Entry Form: Search for a product by selecting the magnifying glass. Begin typing the description or the brand, like Anew. Click Search.
You might see different prices for the same item. Products may be a part of a special promotion you need to qualify for, so check the specific campaign brochure for details. Click the product number you want to head back to the Item Entry Order form. (Note: the item box should now be filled in). Once you have completed entering items, click the hot pink “Add Items to Order” button at the bottom of the form.
5. Place YOUR Order: As you continue to add orders during this campaign for other customers, they will continue to live in your cart until you are ready to submit YOUR order. When you are ready to place YOUR order be sure to complete the following steps:
- Navigate back to your cart by selecting “Cart View”
- Click the checkbox for each order you wish to submit
- Verify your Customer count
- Choose which kind of shipment you would like – Regular or Separate
- Click “Continue to Sales Tools”
6. Order Sales Tools: The next step in this process provides you with an opportunity to restock your essential Sales Tools like brochures. If you ordered brochures earlier in your order, verify those quantities now. If you haven’t already ordered them, you can do so now by entering the number of packs of 10 you want. If you need additional brochures for the prior campaign – you can order them here too! When you’re ready to continue, simply click the “Continue to Order Summary” button.
7. Double Check YOUR Order: Before you confirm your order, be sure to skim over your Order Summary to identify any products that are unavailable, based on shipping method. Items that are unavailable for the next several campaigns, or those that have no future stock planned, will be identified as “Sold Out”. They will look “grey” in your order. These items are not available at this time and will be excluded from your order. If this happens, notify your customer. Be sure to have a product replacement to recommend based on her specific needs.
8. Submit and Review Confirmation: When you have reviewed all the items provided on your Order Summary page, be sure to click “Submit Orders” and review your Order Confirmation. This page will provide important information that you can use to follow up with your customers, including:
- Expected ship date
- Estimated order details
- Estimated amount due
Taken from Avon University https://avonu.youravon.com/tasks/45034